Tema: Cajón de sastre. Consejos, avisos, noticias, para hablar un poco de todo.

Página 17 de 22

• AnonimoJose

26 Oct 2015 21:20

Visores

Oculus Rift Development Kit 1
    Oculus Rift
    Oculus Go
    Oculus Quest
    Oculus Link
    AnonimoJose » 14 JUL 2019  21:16

Primera imagenes del proyecto para jugar a Half Life I con las Quest a traves de Sideload.

Una vez este disponible se necesitará copiar el directorio asset del juego comprado en Steam. No hay fecha de cuando estará disponible.

El desarrollador a dicho en Reddit que una vez resueltos algunos de los retos que requería este port, sería viable para quien quisiera hacer un por de Quake 2.

• Usuario eliminado (9543)

18 Jun 2018 21:44

Visores

Oculus Go
    Oculus Quest 2
    Pico 4
    Usuario eliminado (9543) » 17 JUL 2019  9:40
    While talking to me, Rubin entertained a surprising crossover: the idea of Oculus games on Sony’s PlayStation 4-based PSVR platform, which has its own roster of exclusive games. “We’ve thought about it,” he said. “I would love to make a trade with Sony. You know they have great stuff that they funded, and we have great stuff we’ve funded.” Nothing’s confirmed yet, but it’s still a sign of where things are at that Oculus would even consider putting their games on another VR platform.

Jason Rubin

https://kotaku.com/okay-seriously-maybe-vr-gaming-is-about-to-have-its-b-1836419977

• David Sheep

17 Jul 2019 21:05

David Sheep » 17 JUL 2019  21:09

Mañana sale Gun Club VR! Tengo ganas de ver que tal han dejado esta versión.

Por cierto, alguien sabe cuando será la siguiente actualización de las Quest donde van a mejorar el tracking? Eso va a estar genial.

• egabit

11 Nov 2015 20:06

Visores

Oculus Rift Development Kit 2
    Gear VR
    HTC Vive
    PlayStation VR
    Pimax 8K
    Lenovo Explorer
    Oculus Quest
    egabit » 18 JUL 2019  16:31

Por casualidad os ha pasado a alguno, que tras reiniciar el dispositivo de fábrica no actualiza a la última versión? Lo acabo de hacer y sigue la misma que tenía.... Además en la app no me aparece la opción de marcar actualización automática. Graciassss

• Fragglerock

15 Oct 2017 23:31

Visores

Oculus Rift
    Oculus Quest
    Oculus Rift S
    Oculus Link
    HP Reverb G2
    Oculus Quest 2
    Air Link
    Pico 4
    Meta Quest 3
    Fragglerock » 18 JUL 2019  16:33

Creo recordar que la actualización saltaba al dejar el dispositivo en reposo unas horas. Posiblemente se te actualice solo en breve.

• cercata

5 Dic 2016 09:41

Visores

PlayStation VR
    Oculus Go
    Oculus Quest
    HP Reverb
    Oculus Link
    Oculus Quest 2
    Meta Quest 3
    cercata » 18 JUL 2019  16:35

Cosas modernas, ahora el software se actualiza cuando le sale en gana al cacharro, para ahorrarse dinero en servidores ...

• egabit

11 Nov 2015 20:06

Visores

Oculus Rift Development Kit 2
    Gear VR
    HTC Vive
    PlayStation VR
    Pimax 8K
    Lenovo Explorer
    Oculus Quest
    egabit » 18 JUL 2019  16:35

Pués esperar toca rolleyes

• Fguillotine

30 Ene 2015 17:20

Visores

Air Link
    Meta Quest 3
    Fguillotine » 18 JUL 2019  23:10

Racket Nx también es cross-buy. Un puntazo jugarlo sin cable, mi juego de raquetas favorito con diferencia.

Saludos

• kilian_sol

25 Ago 2016 22:30

Visores

Oculus Go
    kilian_sol » 19 JUL 2019  18:52

Uno de los mejores juegos que he podido disfrutar en las Oculus Quest no os lo dejeis escapar,os dejo mi video analisis.
    youtu.be/iAcTu33VT8I
    Racket:NX

• altair28

Colaborador

18 Ago 2013 16:58

Visores

Oculus Quest
    Oculus Quest 2
    Air Link
    Meta Quest 3
    altair28 » 19 JUL 2019  20:42
    Uno de los mejores juegos que he podido disfrutar en las Oculus Quest no os lo dejeis escapar,os dejo mi video analisis.
    youtu.be/iAcTu33VT8I
    Racket:NX

Está muy guapo, yo desde que probé la demo en Steam estaba esperando a que saliera para Quest para poder jugar sin cables, porque este juego pide a gritos jugar sin cables. Y la verdad es que la versión de Quest les ha quedado perfecta, es practicamente calcada a la de PC. Muy divertido, merece la pena probarlo. Es como jugar a un cruce entre el Squash y el Arkanoid... y encima puedes poner tu propia música, ¿qué más se puede pedir?
    Además, los desarrolladores son muy majos y accesibles, y están muy ilusionados con su juego.

Mi PC: AMD Ryzen 7 7700x, Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti, 32 Gb RAM DDR5 6000Mhz

• kilian_sol

25 Ago 2016 22:30

Visores

Oculus Go
    kilian_sol » 19 JUL 2019  21:39

El modo online me ha sorprendido mucho lo bien y fluido que funciona ,ademas siempre encuentras gente ,y tienes un modo para jugar con tus colegas ,solo me faltaria poder personalizar el avatar.

Visores

Oculus Go
    Oculus Quest 2
    Pico 4
    Usuario eliminado (9543) » 19 JUL 2019  21:40

WHAT’S NEXT?

Once the launch dust settles, we’re going to be taking a short break to recover and flex our creative muscles. Though we are exiting Early Access, this won’t be the end for GORN. Our first priority will be to get the game to as many platforms as possible, and we already have plans for a small post-launch update.

Sacado de su página de steam

Visores

Oculus Go
    Oculus Quest 2
    Pico 4
    Usuario eliminado (9543) » 20 JUL 2019  15:37

The Thrill of the Fight has been approved for Quest!

Hello, everyone! I'm the solo dev who created The Thrill of the Fight, and I'm excited to announce that Oculus has accepted my concept pitch for putting my game on Quest. I'll be working out details like the launch date as I get closer to finishing the Quest port, but I wanted to go ahead and share the good news.

For those not familiar with the game, it's a room-scale-required boxing experience that leans towards simulation and bases its mechanics on real boxing striking, damage, and scoring. The design goal is to be authentic, not cinematic, although there are still optional features that make sure people are able to play even if they're unwilling or unable to swing hard (and to also prevent the game from being trivially easy if they are able to swing extremely hard). You'll match up against 10 different unique opponents, and customization settings let you adjust the game feel and bout rules however you want, which many players use to settle in to a regular routine. Due to the heavily indie nature of the game, there's a not a lot of fanciness or extras, but I've made sure to keep the price tag very cheap with that in mind.

I'm very excited about the Quest port. The game feels great with no wires, and it's very convenient to be able to take the headset wherever you have the most room to play without being tethered to a computer. TotF was already a graphically simple game, so I've been able to keep the Quest version very close to the PC version visually, and it plays identically. The inside-out camera tracking can lose track of the controllers pretty easily while you're keeping your guard up, but I'm hoping the upcoming tracking improvements for the Quest are as good as the update for the Rift S and make that much less of an issue.

Please feel free to ask me any questions or reach out to me anytime. I always love to hear feedback, and I try to make myself as available as possible. You can reach me not only here on Reddit, but also through email at fyiandev@gmail.com or through (TotF's Steam Forums)[https://steamcommunity.com/app/494150/discussions/]. Thanks!
  • Fragglerock

15 Oct 2017 23:31

Visores

Oculus Rift
    Oculus Quest
    Oculus Rift S
    Oculus Link
    HP Reverb G2
    Oculus Quest 2
    Air Link
    Pico 4
    Meta Quest 3

The Thrill of the Fight has been approved for Quest!

Hello, everyone! I'm the solo dev who created The Thrill of the Fight, and I'm excited to announce that Oculus has accepted my concept pitch for putting my game on Quest. I'll be working out details like the launch date as I get closer to finishing the Quest port, but I wanted to go ahead and share the good news.

For those not familiar with the game, it's a room-scale-required boxing experience that leans towards simulation and bases its mechanics on real boxing striking, damage, and scoring. The design goal is to be authentic, not cinematic, although there are still optional features that make sure people are able to play even if they're unwilling or unable to swing hard (and to also prevent the game from being trivially easy if they are able to swing extremely hard). You'll match up against 10 different unique opponents, and customization settings let you adjust the game feel and bout rules however you want, which many players use to settle in to a regular routine. Due to the heavily indie nature of the game, there's a not a lot of fanciness or extras, but I've made sure to keep the price tag very cheap with that in mind.

I'm very excited about the Quest port. The game feels great with no wires, and it's very convenient to be able to take the headset wherever you have the most room to play without being tethered to a computer. TotF was already a graphically simple game, so I've been able to keep the Quest version very close to the PC version visually, and it plays identically. The inside-out camera tracking can lose track of the controllers pretty easily while you're keeping your guard up, but I'm hoping the upcoming tracking improvements for the Quest are as good as the update for the Rift S and make that much less of an issue.

Please feel free to ask me any questions or reach out to me anytime. I always love to hear feedback, and I try to make myself as available as possible. You can reach me not only here on Reddit, but also through email at fyiandev@gmail.com or through (TotF's Steam Forums)[https://steamcommunity.com/app/494150/discussions/]. Thanks!

Ésta es justo la noticia que estaba esperando. Muchas gracias por compartirlo. Este juego me flipa y sin cables va a molar muchísimo.

• David Sheep

17 Jul 2019 21:05

Genial, es una gran noticia.

Estaba esperando un juego como este. Probé la demo de Creed y aunque no está del todo mal, es demasiado peliculero y arcade, esperaré por este porque tiene bastante buena pinta.

• cercata

Visores

PlayStation VR
    Oculus Go
    Oculus Quest
    HP Reverb
    Oculus Link
    Oculus Quest 2
    Meta Quest 3
    cercata » 20 JUL 2019  21:26

Mira que yo me llevo bien con el cable, y los shooters por ejemplo me da igual con cable que sin el, y muchos juegos mas, pero el Thrill of The Fight si que le voy a dar mucha mas grasa sin cables !!!!!

• cercata

Visores

PlayStation VR
    Oculus Go
    Oculus Quest
    HP Reverb
    Oculus Link
    Oculus Quest 2
    Meta Quest 3
    cercata » 23 JUL 2019  9:05

Nah, eso es un rebote que se ha pillado nada mas, no creo que deje la PCVR, le gusta demasiado el Workshop y la libertad que te da Steam.

Si fuese un tio que solo busca la pasta, pues igual con Quest estaría encantado, pero es muy Visceral y hace lo que le parece correcto, y con Oculus anda que no va a tener roces, y aunque saque mucha pasta, no creo que sea su única plataforma.

No se a cuento de que es el rebote, pero seguramente tenga razón, pq por 6$ que se puede conseguir el juego, lo que ofrece es una pasada, pero bueno, imagino que unos ingratos le habrán tocado los cojones, y ahora la comunidad se volcará dandole apoyo, se dará cuenta de que los ingratos son una minoría, y se le pasará.

Página 17 de 22

Usuarios navegando por este foro:

mosquis yonmacklein 2 Anónimo