• yonmacklein

Colaborador

24 Jul 2017 07:41

Visores

Oculus Quest
    Oculus Quest 2
    Meta Quest 3
    yonmacklein » 22 DIC 2023  19:21

No sabía si traer esto, realmente solo es una noticia que he visto en Upload que viene de una entrevista a Boz en The Verge (que no he podido leer porque es de una newsletter de pago), pero bueno según lo que destaca Upload parece que tienen un prototipo de unas gafas AR de las de verdad, eso sí, prohibitamente caras.

"It’s probably our most exciting prototype that we’ve had to date.

I might get myself in trouble for saying this: I think it might be the most advanced piece of technology on the planet in its domain. In the domain of consumer electronics, it might be the most advanced thing that we’ve ever produced as a species.

These things were built on a prohibitively expensive technology path. For us to return to this capability in a consumer electronics price point and form factor is the real work that we have ahead of us.

It’s exciting to have a device that is spectacular in what it’s able to do but it’s also a device that is not on the same technology path that we need to pursue to make it accessible to people."

Según Upload esto parece corroborar el informe de Wayne Ma de The Information a principios de este año. Ma informó que las gafas Orion utilizan pantallas microLED y guías de ondas de carburo de silicio.

Nada, solo era eso... a ver si el Mark otro día le da por hacer otro tour de prototipos que tienen...

Usuarios navegando por este foro: