Do you remember when video games were all about blasting meaningless, colorful pixels? Now you can truly relive that joyful era in VR.
In the rail shooter Cartridge ’81 you travel over a 10-mile-long, winding computer generated grid. Your mission is to shoot as many pixelated creatures as you can – or just enjoy the ride and the soundtrack. Nothing can harm you.
Like in the classic video games, Cartridge '81 has three end-of-level bosses that you might have to meet a few times to figure out. The high score list only allows three initials and local memory storage like yesteryear. Internet? What’s that?
- Fun and casual shooting for everyone.
- Only pixels getting hurt.
- 10-mile-long, colorful and thrilling track.
- Acceleration balanced to avoid motion sickness.
- No automatic rotation for the same reason.
- No Internet required.