Fecha de salida
Marzo 30, 2016
Windows Mac Linux
A grid-based dungeon-crawler, in classic first person perspective.
Crystal Rift is an inspired by classic dungeon games such as Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder with grid-based movement, it has been developed primarily for Virtual Reality headsets, but is also a great experience for those without headsets.
It's an experiential horror challenge game that takes the player through a series of increasingly mysterious locations. Crystal Rift has 26 levels, with unique styles and settings, to provide many hours of gameplay. The player slowly uncovers the narrative and story through exploration, discovering dark secrets and following the path of those who have come before.
Use the In Game Dungeon Editor to build entirely new adventures and challenges for other players to solve.
- Classic dungeon crawling experience with grid-based movement, monsters, hidden rooms, pressure plates, trapdoors, fireballs, challenges, tactics and more.
- Designed for Virtual Reality First, this leads to a rich immersive 3D environment with details you can lean into and see, this also presents perfectly in 2D.
- A unique and compelling story told through the environment, text and speech
- Optional Scare level, Off, Normal or Extreme
- Optional Difficulty levels including hardcore perms-death
- 26 Levels with many hours of gameplay.
- An ingame Editor, you can create, edit and share maps built inside the game, no external tools required.
WARNING: Crystal Rift is an intense (but awesome) experience in VR, it takes time to get your VR Legs, please take baby steps if you are sensitive to locomotion in VR play in very short sessions and perhaps try cages, sitting down and a controller if you are still effected, the second you feel a bit of nausea please stop and take a break
EditoresPsytec Games Ltd
DesarrolladoresPsytec Games Ltd