Fecha de salida
Enero 27, 2017
MultiVR.se is a room-scale personal virtual environment. MultiVR.se allows you to select and explore a scene, pick your spot in the virtual world, and customize it with lighting, posters, drawings, desktops, browsers, blocks and more!
- Multi-Desktop Streaming & Interaction
- Multiple in-app web browsers based on webkit.
- Multiple Environments - Cinema, Temple, Beach Island, Dungeon, Grassland, Space, Space Room, and more!
- Video Player for watching your local video files
- Pass-through Camera
- VR Wallpapers - Load images from your computer and place them like a poster in your room!
- Basic Drawing tools for writing on Whiteboards/Blackboards/Notes
- Text File Viewer - View text files on your computer in separate windows.
- Desktop Shards - ability to cut out small subsections of the desktop like the task bar.
- User customizable lights
- Room-scale movement with teleporting
- Basic resizeable cubes for building small structures.
- Virtual Keyboard
- HTC Vive and Oculus Touch both supported!
- Clicking on the MultiVR.se Windows Title bar with the Vive controllers either to move or minimize will cause the application to freeze. We are in the process of investigating a solution for this.
- For the keyboard or virtual keyboard to work for the in app browsers, MultiVR.se is required to be the focused application in windows. We have a solution that will remove this focus requirement for the virtual keyboard in the works.
- Some users have reported a crash when attempting to switch a desktop from desktop 1 to desktop 2 using the menu properties button. We are investigating the cause for this, a current work around is to modify the playerState.xml file usually located in Users/[name]/AppData/LocalLow/VriderInc/. You can modify the properties of desktops there and even make copies.
- Desktop resolutions currently can't be changed while MultiVR.se is running, this usually causes the screen to appear frozen. A restart of MultiVR.se is required to use the new screen resolution.