PlayStation VR
    Oculus Go
    Oculus Quest
    HP Reverb
    Oculus Link
    Oculus Quest 2
    Meta Quest 3
    cercata » 31 OCT 2019  9:28

Parece que Zuck está contento de tener tiempo extra para pulir el ecosistema Oculus, y que vaya fino fino cuando haya cientos de millones de usuarios.

Lo que me ha parecido raro es que no diga nada de la ventaja que llevan al resto y cosas asi, solo dice que van a ser importantes y grandes en el mercado.

Question: ...And then on VR, it seems like your vision has taken a bit longer than expected to materialize. Can you speak to the gating factors there and do you feel that now that Quest is at $400 and there seems to be a lot more content out there, we're going to see potentially an acceleration in adoption?

Zuck: On VR and AR, you're right. This is taking a bit longer than we thought. And I'm still optimistic, I think that the long-term vision and the reasons why I thought this -- we're going to be important and big are unchanged. So we're seeing a lot of people use these products and love them and because of that I think that we're still going to get there. Obviously, the fact that it's taking a little longer than we thought, it cuts both ways. On the one hand, that of course means that the future might be a few years further out and that it might be more expensive to develop because we'll be funding this for a bit longer until it gets there. But on the other hand, from our perspective, we're not a company that's traditionally done hardware or built operating systems or these kind of products. So every year that we get to practice and get better and build our brand around Oculus in terms of building the best products that we can in this space, I just think that we're going to be better off when this is really ready to be a completely mainstream thing with hundreds of millions of people using it. You're right that Quest is growing and doing quite well. We are selling them as fast as we can make them, the demand has been strong and the content is starting to pick up both on the AAA, really high quality side and some of the [indiscernible] stuff that I think is quite good. I'm very excited about what we're seeing and very optimistic about the future.

Usuarios navegando por este foro: