Draw. Design. Explore.
VRCAT is an easy to pick up modeling tool. Quickly explore possible designs. In minutes you can create a building, a piece of furniture, a landscape ... you name it.
Hop in and feel your creativity freely flow from your mind to reality.
- sketch modes include freehand, line and bezier curve.
- primitve shapes can be used to sketch / extrude
- 3D primites can be stamped
- when sketching and stamping primitives, a color can be selected
- stock objects can also be stamped including: trees, people, cars, etc.
- lights can be placed in the scene and their color and intensity can be changed
- settings include: snapping position and angle, toggling anchor points, locking X, Y or Z
- custom objects can be created and used to build other objects
- your project can be saved, loaded or exported to OBJ