Fecha de salida
Agosto 9, 2017
Control Ableton Live from VR
Ever wanted to use a giant Push or Launchpad from within VR?
AliveInVR controls Ableton Live allowing you to trigger clips, play instruments and mix with a giant 3D Controllerist interface in VR.
- Perform your favourite Live sessions and lose yourself in the music from VR.
- Session mode - clip triggering and clip colors (reflected from your Ableton Session).
- Note mode - play drum racks or instruments.
- Mixer mode - control track levels, send and return.
- Stream video of your performance to the desktop with in-game camera for screen recording and sharing online.
- Choose daytime, sunset or night environments.
- Clips pulsate in sync with the music.
- Re-Arrange triggers around yourself in 3D.
This product requires Ableton Live to function. It does not generate audio/music on its own but controls Ableton via MIDI.
EditoresAliveIn Technology Ltd
DesarrolladoresAliveIn Technology Ltd