Fecha de salida
Agosto 1, 2016
New Retro Arcade: Neon is an Emulator Frontend where you can add and play your own game ROMs in Virtual Reality. There is support for over 30 arcade cabinets, 18 console cartridges and 10 handheld games for you to setup and play using your personal collection of game ROM's and our Arcade Builder tool.
Click here to check out the Arcade Builder Guide, for help with customising each aspect of Neon including games, artwork, music and video.
Don't forget to check out the demo version of New Retro Arcade!
- Fully playable for gamers WITHOUT a VR headset
- Multiplayer networking allowing for up to 6 players in a game
- Customise Arcade Cabinet artwork, button layouts and attract screens
- Customise video files or stream from online sources such as Youtube to the Projector
- Customise music or internet radio URL's to casettes for the boombox
- Over 10 mini games including Zombie Problem II, Bowling, Air Hockey and Skeeball
- Packed full of usable objects such as guitars, drum machines and light guns