Fecha de salida
Marzo 24, 2016
Forma de juego
How long can you last?Escape: Close Call is an adrenaline pumping driving game which rewards near crashes with style points, encouraging risk and thrill seeking. Escape enemy vehicles increasing in difficulty while completing missions, maneuvering through the landscape, and earning coins to upgrade your vehicle with weapons. Can you defeat the odds?
- Steep learning curve. Easy to learn, hard to master.
- Cinematic Close Calls when barely managing to evade enemy vehicles.
- Standoff mode where you challenge enemy cars as a matador.
- Game mechanics that reward thrill seeking and risk.
- Diverse power-ups that can be upgraded and personalized.
- Novel sense of progression through unlocking stages.
- 25 different vehicles that the player can drive, each with its own mechanics and advantageous properties.
- Achievements and leaderboards to compare times and scores with friends or globally.
What's Next?Escape is a complete and finished single player game, but we have many ideas on expanding the game and creating new modes. We plan on continuously updating the game and adding new features, which include:
- Linux version.
- Record and playback run. In game recorder.
- More game modes, including real-time multiplayer (next update).
- New stages, new enemy vehicles.
- Level editor and Sandbox mode.
- VR support (Done).
- Graphics overhaul.
- Tweaking the game and fixing any possible bugs.
- And more, as time goes on and we get more feedback.