Fecha de salida
Mayo 27, 2016
vrAMP is the definitive music visualizer and player for virtual reality.
No need to move your music into yet another media player, vrAMP plays music from any program or web browser. You can even use the in-game Steam web-browser to play music. Simply pause the included catalog of music and begin playing your own.
- Musical Painting (currently available in beta)
- Browse your own music collection from inside vrAMP
- New destinations to feel and experience your music
- Added visualization effects
- Center - Play/Stop
- Left - Previous song
- Right - Next song
- Down - Toggles effect transitions
By default vrAMP will transition itself with changes to the music. You can press Down to freeze the transitions and keep the effect, pressing it again will resume default behavior.
Notes:Make sure you have your default playback device (in Windows audio settings) set to the HTC Vive / Oculus Rift.
Music provided by:NoCopyrightSounds https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSounds