Tema: HYPE MAXIMO Dk2 + Elite Dangerous

• Diegolas

29 Nov 2013 08:38

Diegolas » 31 JUL 2014  12:32

La he encontrado en reddit, es la opinión de un usuario probando el juego. La he leido en ingles y es simplemente ALUCINANTE, no sé si todo el mundo sentirá lo mismo al probar la beta pero joder que subidón. Estoy con el movil y no puedo traducirla , alguien que sepa mas i gles que yo o usando el cutregoogletraslator podria hacerle el favor a todos los que no saben? Merecerá la pena.

Edito 1: Leer los comentarios del mismo enlace de reddit es un orgasmo.
    Edito 2: acabo de leer a Cymatic bruce respondiendole que la combinacion Elite+ dk2 + hotas es la mejor experiencia gamer que ha tenido nunca.

DK2 Impressions by Zimtok5 Warning: Spoilers across several older games below. Also, long post!
    I'm an avid gamer with a passion for games over all other art forms and consider myself a critic with exacting standards. I have toyed with Unity and count myself as an enthusiast and on that basis bought a DK2 just 2 hours after sales opened in March. Yesterday, my Rift made it to me in Scotland. Up to that point, I had my hopes set on the DK1 with a bit better resolution. I nearly hugged the driver in anticipation but, boy, was I wrong. It was a far more fundamental jump than I had expected.
    After a bit of setup and jumping through various Rift demos, the Elite: Dangerous servers came back online after receiving a major update; opening their doors to the world (and me) as part of the Standard Beta. Just moments into the multiplayer game, I realised it. E:D in the Oculus Rift DK2 is simply the single best gaming experience I have had to date in my 29 year life. I sat on this statement this morning, comparing memories which may have been better in both indie and triple A titles, but E:D plus DK2 beat them all by comparisons, hands down. So, what floored me and evoked surprise and emotions I never thought would surface while gaming? Initially, it was the sight of a rotating space station with a planet far below and trails of smoke from recent passers by which made the entire scene electric to me. I just sat there and soaked it in as the small beeps and sounds of my ship ticking over reminded me that I, too, was alive and part of it all. As I took a flyby of a floating city and docking station, something about the detail level and ethereal combination of elements caused an involuntary tear to roll down my right check in front of more Twitch viewers than I thought I would ever have. I have never felt that in a game. I know others will feel this with me, in time. I realised am no longer waiting for change, in fact. The world -has- changed. It has changed forever.
    To compare, my experience last night:
    Was more impressive than the renowned Half Life [PC] moment where a huge tentacle from Xen pins a scientist to the wall, smashing through a pane glass window; one of the biggest shocks of my early PC gaming life. Seeing a planet floating yet suspended in the most subtle of motions at full scale is one for the bucket list.
    Pulled on heart strings harder than failing to resurrect Chrono in Chrono Trigger [SNES]. When you bond with a character so closely, losing them and then losing them again can really jerk you around.
    Gave me a purer sense of freedom than releasing Epona in The Ocarina of Time and taking a mane-whipping ride across the plains of Hyrule. I nearly shouted 'FREEEEDOM!' In the vein of my Scottish countrymen. Breaking free of the dock and boosting my engines felt like graduating from some interstellar university. I wished I had a hat to throw in the air and cheer.
    More satisfying than after more than 30 attempts defeating the end boss in Unreal Tournament named Xan, yet finally breaking through and securing the victory (and a new skin for muliplayer to show off proudly). Getting pulled out of warp and drawn into a gun battle which I only won thanks to some helpful players was simply epic. I thought I was a dead man... but lived.
    Was a more lucid experience than tunnelling to the core in Minecraft and feeling solitary, confined, and entombed by the glow of lava on the cave walls, wondering if I would ever find home again.
    Had me feeling truly lost in space and more in over my head than wandering the shores of the Chernarussian coast in DayZ mod for the first time with flares lighting up despondent zombie faces as they meandered ominously through the fog.
    Made me dream of the future more than walking through a custom built house in the DK1 and for the first time truly seeing the future of gaming and recognising the unbridled potential of this amazing new hardware at the hands of thousands of craftsmen and women (Rift devs!).
    TL:DR Dude... dude... I wept over a game. What!? Yes. It happened.
    In summary:
    If you have disposable income to spend, the combination of an Oculus Rift DK2 plus Elite: Dangerous is perhaps the best available use of your funds right now. This is a jaw-dropping, tear-jerking experience and I give the developers at Frontier major kudos for getting so ahead of the pack and at an astounding level of quality on their delivery to date. I felt like I was back in the store in San Francisco on launch day for the iPhone. Frontier are months (if not years) ahead of their competition and deserving of your hard earned credits. (Seriously, though!)
    I am SO happy to have taken the gut shot at ordering my DK2 on the basis of my original experineces. If you can, just do it. This is an absolutely incredible and groundbreaking experience.
    I leave you with this:
    "Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before." – Captain Kirk

• Stalker0ne

19 Mar 2014 21:24

Stalker0ne » 31 JUL 2014  12:49

Yo acabo de probar dk2 + elite + hotas x55 rhino y la experiencia fue increíble .
    Me.sentia de verdad en el espacio y verlo todo a tamaño real fue la bomba .
    Y como miras hacia abajo y ves el avatar con los brazos en el hotas al igual que tu mismo en real, la presencia esta muy lograda .

Plataforma Oculus Rift en FOROCOCHES

i7 870 3.6 OC ,Hyper EVO 212 ,SSD Samsung EVO 250 GB ,2T HDD ,8GB RAM ,GTX 970 G1 ,Saitek X55, G27, Keypad Orbweaver, G9X, DK2.

• altair28

Colaborador

18 Ago 2013 16:58

Visores

Oculus Quest
    Oculus Quest 2
    Air Link
    Meta Quest 3
    altair28 » 31 JUL 2014  16:26

Si añades un buttkicker, es orgásmico!!!!

Mi PC: AMD Ryzen 7 7700x, Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti, 32 Gb RAM DDR5 6000Mhz

• Juanlo

Moderador

11 May 2013 12:53

Juanlo » 31 JUL 2014  17:27

Cuando añadan soporte para el nuevo SDK y le metan timewarp... ufff...

• Usuario eliminado (612)

18 Sep 2013 13:17

Usuario eliminado (612) » 31 JUL 2014  18:07
    "Stalker0ne"Yo acabo de probar dk2 + elite + hotas x55 rhino y la experiencia fue increíble .
    Y como miras hacia abajo y ves el avatar con los brazos en el hotas al igual que tu mismo en real, la presencia esta muy lograda .

Has tenido que bajar mucho el detalle para que vaya a 75 constantes?
    Comenta un poco el equipo que tienes para que nos hagamos una idea plis

• lozano312

20 Jun 2013 17:55

lozano312 » 31 JUL 2014  18:13

Alguien me explica rapidamente que es timewarp?Algo que añade pixeles inventados entre medias o algo asi tenia entendido? Que funcion tiene y para que se utiliza?
    Es por no ensuciar y abrir un hilo nuevo.

• Stalker0ne

19 Mar 2014 21:24

Stalker0ne » 31 JUL 2014  18:16
    "gambapaketera"
    "Stalker0ne"Yo acabo de probar dk2 + elite + hotas x55 rhino y la experiencia fue increíble .

Has tenido que bajar mucho el detalle para que vaya a 75 constantes?
    Comenta un poco el equipo que tienes para que nos hagamos una idea plis

lo puse todo en medio y ya .
    Tengo un i7 870 8 gigas de ram y una gtx 660 .

Me sumo a la pregunta del timewarp

Plataforma Oculus Rift en FOROCOCHES

i7 870 3.6 OC ,Hyper EVO 212 ,SSD Samsung EVO 250 GB ,2T HDD ,8GB RAM ,GTX 970 G1 ,Saitek X55, G27, Keypad Orbweaver, G9X, DK2.

• superl

27 Jun 2014 21:25

superl » 31 JUL 2014  23:21

ya se que se ha tratado el tema, pero soy nulo jugando con el mando, me petan en la tercera fase, a ver si le dedico otro rato

Usuarios navegando por este foro:

francisco_21 16 Anónimo