Until None Remain is a futuristic multiplayer first person shooter in a Battle Royale or Last Man Standing format. Matches pit weaponless players against one another in a death match that continues until only one player remains. Players must rush to acquire weapons, armor, or specialty items such as jet packs, or traps. Scale walls or objects using magnetized gloves, jet around the arena in a jet pack, and interact with an environment that includes turrets, explosive containers, noxious gases, and more!
- Battle Royale gameplay rewards players for obtaining armor, weapons, or utility items.
- Automatic multiplayer matching with servers running 24/7.
- Fully integrated and 3d spatialized voice chat.
- 5 movement mode options are available for each controller.
- Holster items for later use.
- Positional damage, as well as armor and penetration values.
- Jet packs, Grenades, Energy Shields, and more.
- Climb walls or objects using magnetic gloves.
- Full body rendering.