Jam Studio VR (www.jamstudiovr.com) is a free style interactive music creation application that allows anyone, at any age, to create and perform great music or play like a DJ, regardless of their musical experience or abilities. It also enhances physical & mental wellness with a broad range of Fun, Learning & Therapy exercises and activities for families as well as individuals and families with special needs and a variety of disabilities. Jam Studio VR features its proprietary advanced interactive music triggering and synchronization technology.
JAM STUDIO VR KEY FEATURES
• Anyone, at any age, can create and perform music.
• No complicated learning curve or music making experience required.
• Play virtual instruments of all kinds.
• Play like a DJ - make beats & loops.
• It's great family fun, from children to seniors!
• Includes over 20 interactive songs across all music genres.
• Featuring songs by Superstar artists Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, and Rap icon Flo Rida, guitarist Craig Chaquico, legendary Megadeth bassist David Ellefson, and jazz saxophonist Euge Groove.
• Record & share your masterpieces with your friends and family.
• Many additional interactive music songs will be available soon via in-app purchases, including a variety of Disney, popular Artist, Build Your Own, Learning, and Beamz Original song bundles .
INCLUDES EDUCATION & HEALTH CARE BUNDLE
• Provides a broad range of physical, cognitive, sensory, communicative, life skill, and social/emotional therapeutic exercises and experiences to share with family, friends, and
• Includes 3 music instrument games, 4 life skill & learning games, 5 life skill & learning tutorial songs, and 1 fun story book song.
• Includes a broad range of life, basic education and learning skill lesson plans and songs for young children as well as individuals of all ages with a wide range of disabilities and special needs.
• Includes a Learning & Therapy Overview Guide.
• A professional therapy protocol guide is available via in-app purchase.
• A broad range of additional interactive music and educational songs are available via in-app purchase.
Benefits individuals with a broad range of disabilities and special needs, such as Down Syndrome, Autism, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injurie, Intellectual Impairment, Physical Impairment, and much more.