Fecha de salida
Abril 28, 2017
Forma de juego
This game requires a HTC Vive and a second human (both not included).
Eye in the Sky is a large asymmetrical local co-op escape room for the HTC Vive.
Take up this challenge of perspectives and communication with a friend (or enemy, we won't judge). Traverse a post-apocalyptic world from two different view points and help each other solve the puzzles that lay ahead.
The VR Player takes on the form of the "Eye". Interacting with objects in the world from a birds eye view and guiding the "Light" to help find pieces to the puzzles they have to solve.
The PC Player will be the "Light". A small robot, seemingly insignificant but essential for the "Eye". Venturing into the nooks and crannies of the world where the "Eye" can't reach, the "Light" can gather information, guide the "Eye" to hidden areas and collect vital parts of each and every puzzle.
- Taking full use of HTC Vive's roomscale feature - All levels are built to fit
in a 2m x 2m area (If you can't reach something it's probably the PC players task to get there!)
- Two ways to experience and play the game, PC or VR!
- A large escape room experience that builds on it's complexity the further you and your friends venture into it.
- A collection of single player VR puzzles separate from the main game for those times when friends just aren't around.
The game's future
After the initial early access release we are going to look into more content and
features, depending on community feedback this could include;
- More levels tied into the main campaign.
- More stand alone single player levels
- Improved audio and graphics
- Possibly Steam-integrated co-op
So be sure to share your thoughts on our community hub!