Year 2043: The irreversibility of climate change has forced humans to take refuge in underground and submarine bunkers. Man-made robots have become the sole occupants of the surface, continuing to extract energy resources for their own survival.
Control your Rebelion drone to rid the world of these Sentinel robots throughout over 10,000 procedurally generated levels. Energy resources being scarce, you will have to use strategy and speed in order to succeed in hoisting yourself higher than the Sentinels to eliminate them, while avoiding their deadly absorbing rays.
Half of the revenues of this game are invested in a real reforestation action.
Inspired and re-adapted from an 80s video game classic, Resilience offers:
- Over 10,000 procedurally generated levels
- A progressive difficulty throughout your experience
- A world ranking to follow your progress
- Choose your control mode: left or right handed
- A retro-gaming style of play