Homestar VR is a VR planetarium experience based on Homestar, Sega Toys' million-seller home planetarium. Reach out at a sky full of stars, complete with the Milky Way and even the Aurora.
- A planetarium experience built for VR, with cooperation from Sega Toys Co., Ltd.
- Supervised by Takayuki Ohira, Japan's planetarium creator virtuoso
- Accurate rendition of star position, distance, and colors based on NASA astronomy data
# 3 Relaxing Modes
- World Sky Time Travel: Recreate the skies from a date of your choice, anywhere on Earth. Discover what it was like when you were born, on your anniversary, or anywhere in between.
- VR Celestial Planetarium: A planetarium experience with commentary of constellations and their mythologies, narrated by singer Donna Burke. Turn off the seats for a 360 view of the stars that expand below your feet.
- Starry Sky Selection: Sit back and gaze at the heavens in once-in-a-lifetime scenic locations like Matterhorn, Lake Tekapo, and more.
EditoresThe Pocket Company
DesarrolladoresThe Pocket Company
En otras plataformasHOMESTAR VR (Android)