This Physics experience immerses students into a VR train station where they can navigate around to experience the Doppler Effect, the phenomenon that occurs when the frequency of sound changes because of the motion of either the sound source or the observer.
- Ability to move around the train station
- Digital screens to see formulas and results from experiments
- Ability to change frequency (Hz) to three different levels
- Ability to change train speed
- Ability to view train and Doppler Effect in slow motion