Exurgo is rogue-lite shooter built exclusively for Virtual Reality Headsets
Earth has been betrayed by it’s alien benefactors. Their gift to humanity, a monolithic space elevator known as the Spire, was a trap. Hopelessly outgunned, Earth’s only chance is to turn the alien’s weapons against them. Your mission: take control of an enemy assault bot, fight your way up the Spire and activate it’s self-destruct.
- Endless Replayability - The Spire has hundreds of thousands of floors, each procedurally generated using a variety of algorithms for different level types.
- Mod-able Weapons - Collect hundreds of different power-ups that combine into millions of unique load-outs.
- Omni-Hook - Use this tool to collect power-ups, disarm shields, grab enemies or dash around the environment.
- Permadeath - Death sends you back to the ground floor, losing everything you collected on your ascent.
- Progressive Skill Tree - After each death, use the Fabricator to permanently enhance your bot with powerful skills and upgrades.
- VR Optimized User Interface - Change your load-out using a seamless in-world UI that never breaks immersion.
- Free Locomotion - Traverse the game world using touch-pads or joysticks.