* Playable as a normal PC shooter or in VR using the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
* 10,000 maps, ranging from super easy to certain death.
* Play the levels you want, stay on the easy maps or jump to high risk, high reward sectors.
* Collect rewards from completed maps to upgrade a variety of weapons and skills.
* A multitude of different enemies and special map challenges.
* Multiple leaderboards for different game modes.
* Hardcore old-school shooter with rogue-like elements.
An Orcus Research Cartel station orbiting a deep space magnetar has gone rogue. The operating system has killed the crew and turned them into thanatoids, half dead monsters with a lust for murder. And if that's not bad enough, the corporate A.I. back at Earth System has triggered the station's self destruct sequence. Your only chance is to fight your way through an army of weaponized undead and find an escape pod, before time runs out or the thanatoids overwhelm you.
10,000 levels of chaotic science fiction horror that rise inexorably in difficulty. Choose which maps you play, in any order, from the dead easy beginning sectors to the certain death end sectors. Take on extra challenges for big rewards, and use those rewards to buy new weapons and survival skills. The maps start small and painless, but sector by sector the challenge mercilessly ramps up, until at some point they become practically impossible. Where that point is depends on your skill.
Find the escape pods to complete the game, or just keep going and see how far you can get. Rise up on the leaderboards.