Fecha de salida
Enero 1, 2019
Windows Mac Linux
Are you ready to Beat the Rhythm in the most advanced Virtual Reality rhythm game?
Which rhythms will you play with?
- Music produced specifically for this game, with gameplay handcrafted by the developers - always perfectly on the beat
- Any osu! beatmap, which means: High quality player generated content and a huge selection of music to play with (12K songs)
- Play with any song you like, from your local drive or YouTube, with our procedural beatmapping (supported file formats: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, flac, wav, wma, opus)
- Create handcrafted maps for your own music, and share with other Beat the Rhythm and Holodance players
And how will you Beat the Rhythm?
- Punching Orbs? Following Sliders? Spinning them Spinners?
- Deflecting laserbeams or fireballs with your forceful laserblades?
- Shooting drones (or balloons if you prefer) with heavy laserguns?
- Rhythm Archery - for the clubbing sci-fi elves amongst you.
Audio-reactive EnvironmentsWe call the engine we're using for Holodance and Beat the Rhythm Synesthetic VR - because we want to create an experience of Synesthesia. So the environments visualize the music.
Trippy Game ModesWhether you want to enter a psychedelic experience with color varying color saturations, hue-shifts, strobe-lights and special combo Bullet Time events, or you want to control time altogether with your movement in Time Dilation - there simply is no other Virtual Reality rhythm game that offers this kind of flexibility. Well, except our own Holodance, of course - but with Beat the Rhythm we focused on just the rhythm and left the dragons to those who really want to dance with them.
Editoresnarayana games UG
Desarrolladoresnarayana games UG