Fecha de salida
Septiembre 24, 2015
Creativity starts here
Modo's powerful and flexible 3D modeling, texturing and rendering toolset lets you explore and develop your ideas without jumping through technical hoops, so you can iterate freely to realize your full creative potential.
Whether you’re creating real-time content for immersive experiences like games or virtual reality; iterating on concepts; using 3D to communicate, visualize or sell an idea, Modo is your starting point for creative exploration.
Introducing Modo indie 11
Modo indie 11 delivers enhanced modeling workflows, accelerated performance and improved productivity, together with extended interoperability in a more accessible, reliable and affordable package. Cementing its position as an industry leader in modeling, Modo indie 11 continues to enhance workflows for both direct and procedural modeling, MeshFusion advanced Booleans and UV editing. Performance is accelerated across several areas—especially animation, deformation and rigging—while a large number of workflow enhancements also improve overall productivity. The series also extends interoperability with Unreal Engine 4 and other applications in Modo’s ecosystem. Finally, Modo indie 11 offers a more accessible and reliability packed into an affordable solution for game hobbyists and enthusiasts.
Differences between MODO indie and full Modo
- OBJ, FBX, glTF 2.0 export limited to 100k polys
- Bake and render resolution limited to 4k
- Command eval options unavailable
- Command, scripts, and command history panel results unavailable except “undo” and “history”
- Python editor, third-party scripts, and third-party plugins unavailable
- Can import all formats, but can only save in .lxf format
- Export formats limited to OBJ, FBX, and glTF 2.0
- Image save formats limited to .png, .jpg, .tiff, .tga and .exr
- Network Rendering is disabled
- Limited to individual use