Fecha de salida
Marzo 14, 2018
Roboboop is a VR game for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. Boop the floating boxes with your high-tech wands to set the right colour and send them flying away into the sky. Relax, take your time and listen to some music, or set a timer and try to beat the clock. Should suit children and serve as a gentle introduction to VR for newbies.
- Dynamic game space that adapts to any play area (tested up to 4.5m x 4.5m).
- Four gameplay modes: Casual (no timer), Challenge (beat the clock for a number of rounds), Sisyphean (a game that lasts forever and ever), and Buried Alive (a single round with a hundred boxes all at once).
- Fully customisable game modes, including options for target rounds, escalating difficulty, variable timers, and choice of wand.
- Gigantic, golden industrial environment.
- Celebratory musical fireworks!
- 3D interface using VR controllers - no laser pointers.
- Upbeat, high-tech soundtrack.
- Cower in fear beneath the gargantuan Overseer.