You are a captain in the Galactic army, as well as one of their top soldiers. You are on your way back to base when you intercept a strange SOS signal from a supposedly uninhabited planet.
Inhumanus is a story-based Sci-Fi single player / co-op virtual reality shooter. You will use a variety of guns to survive in a secret underground complex full of aliens, robots, and mutants. You will be forced to go deeper into the dangerous facility in order to discover its purpose, and in search of a way home.
Inhumanus has a choice between trackpad movement, traditional teleport, and a trackpad/teleport hybrid movement. Roomscale with 360 degree tracking is highly recommended, although not strictly required.
Inhumanus is VR only.
We have added some new features since launch. These features include:
- Option for easy mode. Enemies do less damage and take fewer shots to kill.
- Option for hardcore mode. Enemies take fewer shots to kill, but do MUCH more damage.
- Option for arcade reload. With this option enabled, you can reload your weapons with a button push rather than manually reloading them by hand.
- Option for extra light. With this option enabled, dark levels will have extra lighting so they are not pitch black.
- Option to skip levels. Stuck on a level that is too scary/too hard? You can now skip to the next level. That way, you can experience the whole game even if you are unable to play the scarier levels.
- Cheats codes. They must be unlocked first!
- Secret collectible objects added to each level. Collect them all to unlock certain cheat codes. Some are quite hard to find!
- Traditional teleport locomotion.
EditoresBad Bird Studios
DesarrolladoresBad Bird Studios