This is not another beat rhythm game. It's more of a guitar simulator. This is an app that lets you play chords on a virtual guitar. It functions similar to an autoharp so you can easily change chords and focus on rhythm and timing. It’s not explicitly an educational tool but it will prove useful for those learning to play guitar. So impress your dog, and annoy your friends as you become a guitar strumming master.
* Two ways to play chords: Traditional style open chords represented as orbs you can position and select, or go more hands on playing barre chords directly on the fretboard.
* Dynamic volume control: Intuitively add emphasis by varying your strum expression. There is visual feedback to help you control your playing.
* Warm and relaxing environment to play in.
* Save preset chord configurations so you can quickly jump into session after starting
* Tablature that you can place in the world and play along with.
* Add your own custom chords and tablatur