Discover your XR superpowers!
Simmetri is a fully featured creative playground with an interactive in-app learning system that teaches you how to build 3D and VR experiences. Its powerful custom-built 3D engine was designed to let you learn, play and create.
- Learn to create immersive music videos, interactive VR experiences, music visualizations, games and more.
- Go deep with hundreds of tweak-able properties and elements that can be animated with timelines, signals, pulses and more.
- Play and experiment using physics and in-built toys without coding.
- Lua Scripting: For coders or those learning to code, a built-in code editor enables endless interactive possibilities.
- Export your creations directly as your own application (.exe), through the Steam Workshop, or performed live as interactive projections (full version only)
- Model with numerous geometries, mesh modifiers. Fusing and mesh-editing options.
- Import 3D models (including Google Blocks, Tiltbrush and Quill, Paint 3D, Tinker CAD)
- Real-time physics with soft bodies and ropes. Control gravity, slow down or speed up time, or add constant forces to individual objects.
- Physics tools like impulse emitters, hinges and other constraints.
- Spatial audio system, in-world sounds and soundtracks.
- Large-scale terrain modeling
- Realistic sky and oceans, distant horizon spaces and skybox support
- Control looks with materials, lights, particle emitters and environmental effects like fog and haze.
- A full camera system w/ lens models and image filters. Quickly create multiple camera setups.
- Flexible, extendable UI.
- Timelines allow you to keytrack hundreds of object properties.
- Live-record object movements for replay.
- Package up animations with "Unit+Timeline": allows you to trigger them when you want, or clone them hundreds of times over.
- Signals: sine-waves signals, easing signals control properties
- Audio-reactive signals connect music to properties or actions you want.
- Script-tracks: allow timelines to control exactly when scripts fire and events happen.
- Tools to quickly make objects interactive, so you can interact with them in VR, for instance
- Simple LUA scripting for adding complex interactivity with drag-and-drop support for accessing objects in script quickly
- Pre-built interactive actors for quickly creating cars, helicopters, rolling objects and characters.
- Game/VR controller, mouse and keyboard-driven player controls.
- Import your 3D objects: OBJ, DAE, FBX, and dozens of other supported file formats. (*Note: not all features of every file format are supported. The early release mainly supports static scene data import).
- Import and work instantly with your creations from Google Blocks and Tiltbrush
- 2D images / textures: (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF)
- Sounds/soundtracks: (WAV, MP3, OGG)
- "Export as Application": packages your Simmetri show (aka: "universe") as a standalone folder containing your show as an executable file.
- Share to Steam Users via the Simmetri Steam Workshop
- Visualize line-in and microphones
- MIDI input support
- OSC input/output support
- Spout/NDI: Works with your favorite VJ or broadcast tool (input + output)
- Works for both VR and non-VR (screen/projector) setups
- Set arbitrary video output formats / resolutions beyond 4K.
- DomeMaster format
- Red/blue 3D glasses output
- 360 video output (dev mode)