Tema: Dance neko girl " ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

• tob11

3 Jul 2014 20:35

tob11 » 28 ABR 2016  11:00

Buenas

Navegando por reddit me encontrado este post donde enlazan con un juego donde se ven chicas anime gato bailando, segun cuenta funciona para vive. Os copio y pego las intrucciones:
    ------
    I did a quick search to make sure this wasn't already linked, so apologies if it's already been mentioned here.

nekovr.club/

The demo links are at the very bottom. Either link works, they're just different mirrors to the same file.

The requirements state that it's for the Oculus Rift DK2, however I tested it with my Vive and it works with no problems or issues. Just extract the folder somewhere and run ネコぱらいぶ☆.bat. It comes with two songs that you can choose to start inside or outside of VR.

Use the number row to switch between camera angles, or look around while holding shift, then stare at a cat paw to teleport to that location.

Room scale works as expected too, so you can get a good look at the models from any angle. Have fun! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Here's a video that gives you an idea of what to expect: www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4TZCXPqlJI
    ----------
    www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/4gsqa3/nekopara_developers_have_a_3d_vr_demo_with/
    ---------

WEB ------> nekovr.club/

*Por mi parte cuando llegue a casa a la tarde lo probare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Doghead

12 Abr 2016 09:42

Doghead » 28 ABR 2016  19:36

Esto será tipo MMD (MikuMikuDance). Para la gente que está metida en el mundillo puede interesa pero sinó no. Aunque creo que esto ya tiene tiempo, desde la epoca del DK2.

• abraham_mo

14 Mar 2016 15:44

abraham_mo » 28 ABR 2016  20:28

Sinceramente, sin animo de ofender, 1000 euros para eso, me parece una mierda total XD...

• klyonline

19 Feb 2014 11:58

Visores

Oculus Link
    Oculus Quest 2
    klyonline » 28 ABR 2016  20:46
    Sinceramente, sin animo de ofender, 1000 euros para eso, me parece una mierda total XD...

Ya, deberían dejar que el HTC Vive funcionara con otros juegos que no sean este.

Usuarios navegando por este foro:

1 Anónimo