Tema: Reviews htc vive/vive-pre

• Goldry

29 Feb 2016 17:13

Goldry » 4 ABR 2016  17:32

Me ha subido el hype a mil. :)

En mis ratos libres soy un vaquero espacial.

• RVbeliever

31 Mar 2016 08:34

RVbeliever » 4 ABR 2016  18:03

Realmente es una review del Vive Pre, pero lo compara con un Rift CV1 y todo es mas o menos aplicable al Vive final.

Un resumen en ingles, si alguien tiene tiempo que lo traduzca, yo estoy dandole al F5 a ver si me llega el maldito correo :D

Summary
    If you have the space for it, for my money, the HTC Vive blows the Oculus out the water as a long term investment.
    Comfort
    From my time with both headsets, the Vive feels more comfortable, and is better integrated with my existing PC ecosystem.
    Room-scale experience
    You really want a living room, emptied of clutter, to use room scale tech properly.
    Room sclare VR is the future of gaming
    Seated Play
    The ability to see your keyboard and mouse via camera feed without taking my headset off, as well as the absense of Oculus weird nose gap, for me made the Vive a considerably better VR platform of choice for seated play.
    Comfort
    I wore it for pretty much eight hours straight with minimal discomfort. The headset itself was lightweight and comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time.
    Build quality
    The general build quality of the headset, alongside the motion controllers, feels incredibly solid. I feel like I could fall flat on my face or punch a wall without risking damaging the Vive.
    Conclusion and comparison to the rift
    While the Oculus is a very strong VR headset, the Vive feels like it's in a league of its own comparatively.

• altair28

Colaborador

18 Ago 2013 16:58

Visores

Oculus Quest
    Oculus Quest 2
    Air Link
    Meta Quest 3
    altair28 » 4 ABR 2016  19:01

Curioso que diga que es más cómodo que el Rift, supongo que la forma de tu cara y tamaño de tu cabeza, nariz etc debe influir en que unos u otros te parezcan más cómodos.

Lo que me gusta es lo de la solidez del HMD y los mandos, porque tarde o temprano algún testarazo se llevarán. Cuanto más duros, mejor.

Mi PC: AMD Ryzen 7 7700x, Nvidia RTX 4070 Ti, 32 Gb RAM DDR5 6000Mhz

• Adel

3 Jul 2013 11:48

Visores

Oculus Rift Development Kit 1
    Oculus Rift Development Kit 2
    Oculus Rift
    PlayStation VR2
    Adel » 5 ABR 2016  21:55

Por aquí otra review de The Verge.
    De verdad, yo no se la gente el problema que tiene de llevar un casco puesto, cualquiera que la lea parece que las HTC pesan 45kg, ofuuuu.

• Goldry

29 Feb 2016 17:13

Goldry » 6 ABR 2016  1:27

Hay gente muy delicada...

Hay que pensar positivamente, se nos pondrá un cuello como el de Fernando Alonso :P

En mis ratos libres soy un vaquero espacial.

• VR_Guybrush

6 Ene 2016 12:52

Visores

Oculus Quest 2
    VR_Guybrush » 7 ABR 2016  11:41

Me he leido un poco este ultimo analisis. Este parrafo me llama la atencion (buenas noticias):

The optics are such that the distracting screen door effect is not a concern. If you really look closely, there's a bit of a grid visible. It's hardly noticeable unless you're trying to spot it, though. In versions of the development kit, it was easy for the grid lines to pull you away from the content. But with the Vive (as with the retail Rift) you have to disengage from the content to notice anything else. I've yet to show the Vive to anyone who brought up issues with the optics.

TRADUCCION CUTRE DE GOOGLE:
    La óptica son tales que el efecto de distracción puerta de pantalla no es una preocupación. Si realmente mira de cerca, hay un poco de una rejilla visible. Es apenas perceptible a menos que estés tratando de detectar, sin embargo. En las versiones del kit de desarrollo, era fácil para las líneas de la cuadrícula para tirar lejos de los contenidos. Pero con el Vive (como con el Rift al por menor) que tiene que retirarse de los contenidos a notar otra cosa. Todavía tengo que mostrar el Vive a cualquier persona que hizo subir a los problemas con la óptica.

Usuarios navegando por este foro:

1 Anónimo