- Actualizado a SDK OVR 0.6.0.1
- Conectado compositor Oculus en modo directo al pasar por la interfaz compositor de SteamVR.
Problemas conocidos del modo Oculus direct:
- The OVR service often does not give focus properly. In this case, the headset will display a black screen, but the companion window tracking will appear fine (or perhaps updating really slowly). The most reliable workaround appears to be launching the Demo Scene from the Oculus Configuration Utility and then closing it once it comes up.
- CPU/GPU parallelism is lost.
- Frame timing display shows solid-blue. Switching to raw reveals blocking on 'distort cpu'. This is from the call to ovrSubmitFrame and is what is killing the cpu/gpu parallelism.
- Uses considerably more gpu memory as everything is double buffered.
- 'distort gpu' is a bit higher as it includes a bit more functionality (e.g. timewarp, overdrive, etc.).
- Grid is missing its horizontal lines.
- High quality overlay is not supported (falls back to rasterized quad mode).